5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Join Upstate Home Care Solutions at the Greenville Commerce Club for Cocktails & Conversation!
Network among your peers in the Senior Care Industry while enjoying the spectacular view of downtown Greenville. The Chef’s choice of light hors-d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served throughout the evening. Mark your calendar now, as this is a networking event you do NOT want to miss!
While there is no cost to attend this event, RSVPs are greatly appreciated no later than Monday, October 8th.
*Parking for this event is located next door in the Liberty Square Garage.
Greenville Commerce Club
55 Beattie Place, 17th Floor
Greenville, SC 29601
If you or an aging loved-one are considering Homecare in Greenville, SC, please contact the caring staff at Upstate Home Care Solutions today. Call (864) 527-0455
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)
- Protecting an Elderly Adult with a Cold or Flu from Developing Pneumonia - December 5, 2018
- Should Your Parent Join the Pumpkin Craze? - November 21, 2018
- National Diabetes Month – Six Dietary Changes Your Mom Needs to Make When Diabetes is Present - November 8, 2018