On Thursday evening, Upstate Home Care Solutions hosted “Cocktails & Conversation” at the Commerce Club – Greenville.
Many joined us to network with their peers in the senior care industry while enjoying the spectacular view of downtown Greenville. We are incredibly thankful for the business relationships we have with so many wonderful people in this industry.
We appreciate everyone who joined us!
If you or an aging loved-one are considering Homecare in Greenville, SC, please contact the caring staff at Upstate Home Care Solutions today. Call (864) 527-0455
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)
- National Diabetes Month – Six Dietary Changes Your Mom Needs to Make When Diabetes is Present - November 8, 2018
- Five Safety Tips for a Senior with Alzheimer’s Disease When You’re Not There - October 18, 2018
- Upstate Home Care Solutions hosted “Cocktails & Conversation” - October 18, 2018