Our caregivers are so sweet, we decided to give them treats!
At the September company meeting, we provided our caregivers with a small, sweet token of our appreciation—a treat bag full of candy (sure, we know it’s not Halloween yet!).
Our caregivers are our shining “stars”—we could not provide care to our wonderful clients without them. Shine on, team!
If you or an aging loved-one are considering Homecare in Greenville, SC, please contact the caring staff at Upstate Home Care Solutions today. Call (864) 527-0455
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)
- Elderly Parents Need an Emergency Plan for Natural Disasters - May 9, 2019
- Five Questions to Ask When Interviewing Senior Care Agencies - April 17, 2019
- Five Tips for Finding Positives in the World of Alzheimer’s - April 2, 2019