On September 11th and 12th, Upstate Home Care Solutions attended and served as a sponsor for the McAfee Annual Grief Seminar, “Taking Steps on Your Journey through Grief,” which was held at the TD Convention Center in Greenville, SC.
During the seminar, Dr. William “Bill” Hoy presented “steps” individuals could take to manage the grieving process effectively, fostering a positive view of life after experiencing loss.
If you or an aging loved-one are considering Homecare in Greenville, SC, please contact the caring staff at Upstate Home Care Solutions today. Call (864) 527-0455
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)
- Discounts Your Aging Relative is Entitled To - June 6, 2019
- Measles and Your Mom – Does She Need to Be Vaccinated? - May 23, 2019
- Elderly Parents Need an Emergency Plan for Natural Disasters - May 9, 2019