Gracey is a fantastic caregiver and has proven her worth time and time again. She has exceeded our expectations not only with our staff but with our clients as well—they all love her!
She has a wonderful, positive energy and meets ANY challenge with an upbeat, can-do attitude. She is reliable, punctual, and professional; and, she goes well above and beyond to take wonderful care of our clients!
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)
- Five Safety Tips for a Senior with Alzheimer’s Disease When You’re Not There - October 18, 2018
- Upstate Home Care Solutions hosted “Cocktails & Conversation” - October 18, 2018
- Preparing for Fire Emergencies with Your Aging Loved One - October 2, 2018