Gracey is a fantastic caregiver and has proven her worth time and time again. She has exceeded our expectations not only with our staff but with our clients as well—they all love her!
She has a wonderful, positive energy and meets ANY challenge with an upbeat, can-do attitude. She is reliable, punctual, and professional; and, she goes well above and beyond to take wonderful care of our clients!
James Bennett is a native of Taylors, SC. A graduate of Riverside High School, he attended Clemson University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Packing Science. Upon graduation, he commenced on a career path in food manufacturing with Nestle Frozen Foods (1999 – 2008) and Country Fresh, Inc. (2008 – 2011). When James was only 12, his father, at the age of 37, was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS).With both an ailing father and a grandmother suffering from several medical conditions, James Bennett and his family were able to unify and provide their loved ones with the home care they needed. Their family structure and consistent schedule were key aspects in providing care. Unfortunately, not all families have the structure, resources, or flexibility to provide the home care their loved one desires. James understands the difficulties families and caregivers encounter while providing and caring for loved ones. A loving son, husband, and father who understands the need to help families, James created Upstate Home Health Care Solutions, LLC in 2011 to fill in the gap for families who need caring individuals to assist with a loved one’s home care needs.
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business of the Year 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) Program participant 2017
• Greenville Chamber of Commerce MBA Excellence Award Recipient 2017
• Featured on the cover Upstate Business Journal June 2016
• Community Works Economic Impact Award 2016
• Board Member of Ten at the Top (TATT) and Fire Pit Ranch (FPR)
• Member of Upstate Senior Network, Greenville & Spartanburg Chapters
• Member of the Healthcare division of the Greenville Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Better Business Bureau
• Staff member of Palmetto Boys State sponsored by the American Legion
• Member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc.
Latest posts by James Bennett (see all)